As we all know, we are looking forward to returning to “normal”!
Our priority is the health and safety of our patients and staff.
The CDC recommendations for health care professionals remains unchanged, as a result we feel it is necessary to continue with our current COVID protocols.
- COVID screening questions 24 hours in advance.
- Mobile check- in. Call or text when you arrive. (No waiting room.)
- Masks worn until seated.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer upon arrival and dismissal.
- Preprocedural rinse prior to all procedures.
- Air purifier/UV lights in all offices.
We appreciate your understanding and stay safe!