In an effort to keep dental costs down, while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established this financial policy for your benefit. We never want money to get in the way of providing the dental care you need.
While payment is expected in full at time of service, we offer the following types of financial arrangements for your ease and convenience
- Cash/Check. For treatment over $300 a 5% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the total fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For treatment over $300 a 3% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins, with one of these cards.
- Senior Citizens (age 65 and over) will be given a 5% immediate payment courtesy for all treatments.
- Two equal payments: For large multi-appointment procedures, payments may be divided into two equal payments. One-half is to be paid on the day treatment begins and the remaining half is to be paid when treatment is complete.
- Convenient financing options available: We have made special arrangements with CareCredit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage Program to provide financing that fits your budget, with special interest financing for up to 60 months*
*CareCredit and the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit cards are issued with approved credit by CareCredit and Wells Fargo Financial Bank.
For all new patients to the office, payment is expected in full at time of service regardless of insurance coverage.
Dental insurance is a great benefit and helps many people afford dental care. By definition it is an exclusive contract between you and the insurance carrier. Therefore, all patients are responsible for all dental fees regardless of insurance coverage. We do provide an additional service for our insured patients by submitting their forms directly to their carrier under the following guidelines:
- We are making every effort to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy! In an effort to minimize contact with multiple people, we are asking our patients to pay in full at the time of service. We will still submit to your insurance and payment from them will be made directly to you
Make your smile a priority!
Learn how Progressive Dental’s In-House Savings Plan supports a healthy mouth.
Modern dentistry requires modern solutions. PD’s Smile Plan offers peace of mind and the most modern dental care available, for one affordable yearly fee.
The smile plan connects patients with quality dental care, minimizing the stress and excessive costs associated with insurance. For one yearly membership fee, patients will receive periodic exams. Cleanings and recommended preventative services. This coverage requires:
No deductibles. No copays. No waiting periods. No limits.
Get treatment today, pay over time with the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card.
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card brings you exclusive benefits, including:
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special terms and promotions (ask us about them at your next appointment).
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Ask for details.
CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card For dental procedure financing Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s oral surgery, getting a crown or a general check up, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance. With special financing options* You can use your CareCredit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
You’ll be smiling brighter in no time! Apply Now *
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.