In an effort to keep dental costs down, while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established this financial policy for your benefit. We never want money to get in the way of providing the dental care you need. While payment is expected in full at time of service, we offer the following types of financial arrangements for your ease and convenience
- Cash/Check. For treatment over $300 a 5% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the total fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For treatment over $300 a 3% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins, with one of these cards.
- Senior Citizens (age 65 and over) will be given a 5% immediate payment courtesy for all treatments.
- Two equal payments: For large multi-appointment procedures, payments may be divided into two equal payments. One-half is to be paid on the day treatment begins and the remaining half is to be paid when treatment is complete.
- Convenient financing options available: We have made special arrangements with Wells Fargo to provide financing that fits your budget, with special financing for up to 36 months .
Dental insurance is a great benefit and helps many people afford dental care. By definition it is an exclusive contract between you and the insurance carrier. Therefore, all patients are responsible for all dental fees regardless of insurance coverage. We do provide an additional service for our insured patients by submitting their forms directly to their carrier under the following guidelines:
- If the insurance company sends payment to our office, the patient is expected to make the co-payment* at the time of the appointment. (This can be estimated by our computer records and provided to the patient in writing but is subject to change based on deductibles, yearly limits, other insurance etc…)
- If the insurance company sends payment to the patient-the patient is expected to make full payment to us at the time of the appointment.
*Co-payment is the amount not covered by insurance (usually a % of the total fee).
Get treatment today, pay over time with the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card brings you exclusive benefits, including:
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special terms and promotions (ask us about them at your next appointment).
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Ask for details.
CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card For dental procedure financing Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s oral surgery, getting a crown or a general check up, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical dental procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that helps you pay for treatments and procedures for you or your family that may not be covered by insurance. With special financing options* You can use your CareCredit card again and again for your dental needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
You’ll be smiling brighter in no time! Apply Now *
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Visit www.carecredit.com for details.
Dental benefits are a great aid in helping people attain dental care. We are working hard to hold down the costs of dental care. One way we’re doing this is by making our billing procedures more efficient. For our insured patients, please bring a completed and signed dental insurance claim form. We will submit your claim electronically to your insurance company and you will be reimbursed according to your benefit package