In an effort to keep dental costs down, while maintaining a high level of professional care, we have established this financial policy for your benefit. We never want money to get in the way of providing the dental care you need. While payment is expected in full at time of service, we offer the following types of financial arrangements for your ease and convenience
- Cash/Check. For treatment over $300 a 5% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the total fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For treatment over $300 a 3% immediate pre-payment courtesy will be given when the fee is paid in full, on the day treatment begins, with one of these cards.
- Senior Citizens (age 65 and over) will be given a 5% immediate payment courtesy for all treatments.
- Two equal payments: For large multi-appointment procedures, payments may be divided into two equal payments. One-half is to be paid on the day treatment begins and the remaining half is to be paid when treatment is complete.
- Convenient financing options available: We have made special arrangements with Wells Fargo to provide financing that fits your budget, with special financing for up to 36 months .
Dental insurance is a great benefit and helps many people afford dental care. By definition it is an exclusive contract between you and the insurance carrier. Therefore, all patients are responsible for all dental fees regardless of insurance coverage. We do provide an additional service for our insured patients by submitting their forms directly to their carrier under the following guidelines:
- If the insurance company sends payment to our office, the patient is expected to make the co-payment* at the time of the appointment. (This can be estimated by our computer records and provided to the patient in writing but is subject to change based on deductibles, yearly limits, other insurance etc…)
- If the insurance company sends payment to the patient-the patient is expected to make full payment to us at the time of the appointment.
*Co-payment is the amount not covered by insurance (usually a % of the total fee).
Get treatment today, pay over time with the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card
The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card brings you exclusive benefits, including:
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special terms and promotions (ask us about them at your next appointment).
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
*The Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Ask for details.
Dental benefits are a great aid in helping people attain dental care. We are working hard to hold down the costs of dental care. One way we’re doing this is by making our billing procedures more efficient. For our insured patients, please bring a completed and signed dental insurance claim form. We will submit your claim electronically to your insurance company and you will be reimbursed according to your benefit package