What to bring
- Valid Drivers License or ID card and a second form of ID
- A signed insurance claim form and your insurance card(s), if you have insurance
- Full payment for services rendered (we have financing available)
What to Expect
When you arrive in the office you will be greeted by our friendly reception team. We will help you check in, complete some paperwork (forms are accessible below), and answer some questions.
You will be given a tour of the office and then escorted to a treatment room. Your comfort is our priority.
The first non-emergency visit will include:
- A complete head, neck, and mouth examination
- Any necessary X-rays
- Complete charting of all existing dental work
- Custom treatment plan (including costs)
- Fluoride treatment (for children)
- Set up any future appointments needed (including six-month cleanings)
When you’re finished with your appointment, your caregiver will walk you to the business area where you will check out and ask any questions you may have regarding your treatment plan, insurance and financial arrangements.
Contact us today to set up your first appointment! We look forward to meeting you.